Re: RT list: RT Online Bibliography: January 26th update

From: Ronnie Sim (ronnie_sim@sil.org)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 18:35:41 GMT

    Here in Nairobi, in a graduate "school of theology", Relevance Theory is foundational to our pragmatics and translation courses.

    What we cannot do is: we cannot afford to take subscriptions to the wide range of journals that RT is now being published in.

    What we can do is: we can welcome all authors' offprints, and pay authors the postage on them!

    Can you all put us on your mailing list to receive a hardcopy offprint, or at least an e-copy, of all your papers?

    Your papers go into our offprints library for use of faculty and students.

    We'll also welcome CDs of longer work, like masters and doctoral dissertations. Again, we'll reimburse costs.

    Everything is accorded the normal academic courtesies.

    Sincerely, and in anticipation, with thanks!

    Ronnie

    Send to:
    Dr R J Sim
    NEGST