Re: RT list: P.S.

From: Louis de Saussure (Louis.DeSaussure@lettres.unige.ch)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 09:13:44 GMT

    Dear Andre,

    It depends on what you call communication.

    A silence is communicative only if something in the attitude of the
    non-speaker makes it clear that the silence is ostensive.

    You may not have properly understood what RT calls communication.

    Best,

    Louis

    --

    +++++++++++++ Louis de Saussure Université de Genève Informations / Contact: http://www.unige.ch/lettres/latl/louis +++++++++++++