RT list: P.S.P.S

From: Andre Sytnyk (danagro@kp.km.ua)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 17:59:49 GMT

    Regarding the technical/non-technical distinction of "relevance",
    if you've noticed, I didn't contradict a single RT principle, I just
    quoted S&W in a different order and aired a hypothesis that sometimes,
    the most Relevant inputs are the irrelevant ones (ceteris paribus, of course,
    being the perlocutory, satori-inducing intention of the communicator).

    Andre