Introduction

From: Ryoko Sasamoto (R.Sasamoto@pgr.salford.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 14:07:24 GMT

    Dear all
    My name is Ryoko Sasamoto, Ph.D student at the University of Salford.
    Currently, I'm working on non-cohesive uses of Japanese and English
    cohesive devices, such as discourse-initial connectives
    or cataphoric demonstratives.
    I would be pleased if anyone could give me some idea.
    (I'm struggling especially with Japanese connectives)
    I would also be pleased if anyone could help me with
    finding literature on (Japanese) connectives.

    Many thanks

    Ryoko Sasamoto

    R.Sasamoto@pgr.salford.ac.uk
    RyokoSasamoto@aol.com