Re: Headlines and the proposition expressed by them

From: R.J.Sim. (ronnie_sim@sil.org)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 08:30:16 GMT

    This is not really an answer, but it looks to me as if there is a strong American flavour to many of these headlines. That only shifts the relevance interest sideways.

    I also wonder at their authenticity. I've seen the list before and I suspect it is apocryphal-- are you convinced they are authentic, raher than deliberately constructed 'tongue-in-cheek'?

    Ronnie