RT list: Relevance Theory and Translation

From: Mai Zaki <maizaki@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2015 - 12:27:37 GMT

Dear all,

I am exploring the idea of introducing a postgraduate course on Relevance
Theory and Translation in my department. So, I would appreciate it if
anyone can guide me to similar courses somewhere and/or to suitable
textbooks/reference books which could be used for this course.
I am aware of course of the great bulk of work by Ernst-august Gutt on this
topic, but not sure if any of this body of work could be used as a
textbook. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you all,

Mai Zaki
American University of Sharjah