RT list: special issue in Pragmatics and Cognitive science

From: Alessandro Capone <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2015 - 13:00:36 GMT

Greetings,

Alessandra Falzone and I (Univertsity of Messina) are editing a special
issue for SpringerPlus on Pragmatics and Cognitive Science. We hope to be
able to launch a new periodical soon. The Special Issue is an initial
step in this direction.

We would welcome two or three papers for this special issue, especially in
the area of Pragmatics and Cognition. The total number of papers may be
12.

We would need abstracts, though.

The papers should be submitted before 1st of June. We can consider only
people who intend to be punctual and who commit themselves to writing the
papers.

Alessandra Falzone 's email address: alessandra.falzone@unime.it
She will be the main editor of this special issue.

The periodical will be edited by myself, Alessandra Falzone and Antonino
Pennisi, the Dean of the Faculty of Education/cognitive Science,
University of Messina.

Many thanks for your attention.

Alessandro Capone