Re: RT list: Cognitive effects vs contextual effects

From: Anabella-Gloria Niculescu-Gorpin <anabellaniculescu@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2012 - 14:35:29 BST

Dear Ronnie,

By all means, Yes. But there is nothing more than what Aline, Gene, Stavros , Edoardo replied to the whole list. I received no private messages.

Now, I have one either tinny problem.

Can you tell me a couple of articles/books that test the factors that influence the processing effort? Not necessarily within the RT.

I am mostly interested in logical and linguistic complexity, but any references will be really much appreciated.

I have tried to find something on our Bibliography, but I am not very good at it.

Thanks a lot and sorry to bother you all during your holidays!

Anabella