RT list: Experimental pragmatics website

From: Billy Clark (B.Clark@mdx.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 14:53:59 GMT

    Hi,

    This is to let you all know about a website we've set up on experimental
    pragmatics. It's at:

    http://www.experimentalpragmatics.org

    As you'll see, we haven't done much with it yet but we hope it will
    become a fairly busy site with regular updates giving news and thoughts
    on experimental pragmtics. It uses blogging software so it's easy to
    update and it also performs well on search engines (we're currently the
    number 4 result on google 'for 'experimental pragmatics', just pipping
    the Lecture List entry and behind Palgrave and CRASSH, but number 1 if
    you treat 'experimentalpragmatics' as one word).

    We'd be really grateful for any thoughts about how to develop the site.

    Best wishes,

    Billy (b.clark@mdx.ac.uk) and Ira (inoveck@isc.cnrs.fr)