RT list: Another conference

From: Billy Clark (B.Clark@mdx.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 12:37:31 GMT

    Another conference with an even closer deadline (31st March) is the PALA
    (Poetics and Linguistics Association) conference in Joensuu, Finland
    from the 26th to the 29th July. There have been a number of pragmatics
    papers at PALA over the years, including some on Relevance Theory, but I
    think it's time we had a bigger impact on the world of stylistics. More
    info at:

    http://www.joensuu.fi/fld/pala2006/

    Best wishes,

    Billy

    Billy Clark
    Programme Leader
    English Language & Communication Studies
    Communication & Media Studies
    Middlesex University
    Trent Park
    London