Re: RT list: procedural encoding and prepositions

From: Andrew Gargett (agargett@cyllene.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 13:43:00 GMT

    Dear Christoph

    Your proposal sounds very interesting. You might like to check out the
    thoroughly procedural characterisation provided by Dynamic Syntax (eg
    Kempson et al. 2001, Cann et al. 2005). A DS website is currently
    underway at:
    http://semantics.phil.kcl.ac.uk/ldsnl/

    However, note that DS models lexical items more generally in procedural
    terms, and doesn't just restrict this to the "functional" ones.

    best
    Andrew Gargett