Re: RT list: Is there a spreading activation network inside a conceptual address?

From: Stavros Assimakopoulos (stavros@ling.ed.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 17:51:23 GMT

    Hello all,
    In my research, I am interested in looking into what the study of
    memory has to say about the organisation of concepts and mental content
    and link it to RT. I would be grateful if anyone could direct me to any
    relevant works on this in the cognitive psychology literature? Thanks
    in advance for your time.

    Regards,
    Stavros

    --
    Stavros Assimakopoulos

    PhD student Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics University of Edinburgh