RT list: MA in Pragmatics at UCL

From: Robyn Carston (robyn@linguistics.ucl.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 22:49:57 GMT

    Dear all

    This year Deirdre Wilson and I ran our new MA Pragmatics here at UCL for
    the first time. We enjoyed it a lot and believe it was a very successful
    programme (all of the students did very well and are going on to do PhDs).

    There are still a few places left for next year. In case you are
    interested, you can find more information about the programme and about how
    to apply at the following
    website: http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/courses/pg/maprag.html

    Best wishes,
    Robyn

    Robyn Carston
    Department of Phonetics & Linguistics, UCL
    Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
    Tel: + 44 (0)20 7679 3174 (internal: 33174)
    Fax: + 44 (0)20 7383 4108
    http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/robyn/home.htm