RT list: Call for papers

From: Dan Sperber (dan@sperber.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 14:36:31 GMT

    Dear All,

    I have just received the call for papers below for what should be an
    interesting workshop organised by Isadora Stojanovic. Unless I am mistaken
    (an if so, my apologies), the RT approach is not represented in the
    otherwise eminent scientific commitee (Kent Bach - Ben Caplan - Gennaro
    Chierchia - Eros Corazza - Philippe De Brabanter - Paul Dekker - Bart
    Geurts - Petra Hendriks - Jeffrey King - Kepa Korta - Peter Lasersohn -
    Krista Lawlor - Pascal Ludwig - Jason Mattausch - Friederike Moltmann -
    John Perry - François Recanati - Robert van Rooy - Philippe Schlenker -
    Gregory Ward), but I assume an RT submission would stand equal chances.

    Best, Dan

    1st announcement and call for papers for the workshop:

    THE SEMANTICS/PRAGMATICS DISTINCTION:
    WHAT IS IT, AND DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

    July 5, 2005
    Paris, France

    workshop held in conjunction with CONTEXT 05 The Fifth International
    Interdisciplinary Conference on Modeling and Using Context

    For information and participation modalities, please visit:

    http://spworkshop.online.fr

    Paper submission deadline is March 25, 2005.