RT list: I need a help

From: Chun Chonghoon (chonghoon2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 17:28:52 GMT

    Dear all,

    I'm a Ph. D. candidate in the Australian National
    University. I'm researching the Korean connective
    'nuntey' and the Japanese connective 'kedo' on the
    basis of RT.

    The following references are very important to my Ph.
    D. research, but I coundn't identify the date and the
    tile of them, respectively:

    (1) Dissertation of Mphil
    Name: Hye-Kyung Lee
    Department: Linguistics from the University of
    Cambridge

    (2) Dissertation of Ph. D.
    Name: Hye-Kyung Lee
    Department: Linguistics from the University of
    Cambridge

    To be frank, I only know that she wrote (1) and was
    writing (2), from her article in 'Journal of
    Pragmatics 34 (2002) 851-866.'

    If anyone knows their specifications, please let me
    know them. To be frank, it's very urgent.

    God bless you!

    Chonghoon Chun