RT list: in retrospect - an appology

From: Andre Sytnyk (danagro@kp.km.ua)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:27:45 GMT

    Dear Mr Speranza,

    Looking back at my today's introductory posting on the RT list, I realize
    that I could have miscommunicated certain ideas.
    Talking about implicatures!
    What I meant was that you appeared to me to be the most prolific member of this list and in order to read all the
    threads at one sitting I HAD to skip some of your messages - because
    of their length, not because of their content, natrually!!!

    I sincerely apologize if this had caused you any inconveniences.

    Andre