RT list: XIX Conference Association Young Linguists (Deadline modification)

From: Maruenda Sergio (smaruenda@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 11:01:02 GMT

    Dear colleagues,

    The Organising Board of the 19th Conference of the Association of Young
    Linguists (AJL) to be held in Valencia (Spain) from the 10th to the 12th of
    March 2004 is sorry to inform about a sudden change in our conference
    deadline due to unexpected administrative reasons. Please take notice of the
    new deadline: JANUARY 15TH 2004. We request participants to submit their
    abstracts or their proposals in due course.

    We would also like to inform that our conference dates are close to our
    regional festivity of Fallas, so that possibilities for accommodation
    availability will soon be hugely reduced, if not exhausted. This is why we
    recommend our participants to book as soon as possible. We will be including
    shortly in our web page all information about accommodation availability and
    cost.

    We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause you.

    Yours sincerely,

    The Board of the 19th AJL Conference.