RT list: New thesis on Chinese and RT

From: Marita (arin@home.se)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 13:06:11 GMT

    Hi everybody,

    I just want to inform you that I have recently published a doctoral
    thesis entitled "Aspect, tense and mood: Context dependency and the
    marker le in Mandarin Chinese". It is a relevance-theoretic approach to
    an explanation model of the meaning and function of the marker le in
    Mandarin Chinese. The thesis attempts to make a unified treatment of
    what has traditionally been assumed to be two homophonous markers le
    in the Chinese language. The thesis is also published electronically
    and can be found in full text on this URL:

    http://www.lub.lu.se/cgi-bin/show_diss.pl?db=global&fname=hum_243.html

    or in the list of all full text dissertations published electronically
    by Lund University at:

    http://www.lub.lu.se/luft/diss/fulltextall.html

    Thanks for your attention!

    Best regards,