Mail Address

From: Chun Chonghoon (chonghoon2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 14:17:13 GMT

    Dear all,

    I'm a Ph. D. candidate of Japan Centre in ANU. The
    following articles are very important references to
    write my dissertation:

    1. Brockway, D. (1983). Pragmatic connectives. Paper
    presented to the Linguistic Association of Great
    Britain.
    2. Blakemore, D. (1985). Discourse connectives and
    conjoined utterances. Paper presented at the
    Linguistics Association of Great Britain.
    3. Blakemore, D. (1985). "So" as a constraint on
    relevance. Paper presented at the Cumberland Lodge
    Conference on Logical Form.
    4. Blakemore, D. (1985).Non-inferential constraints on
    relevance: An analysis of \"also\". Paper presented at
    the International Pragmatics conference,Viareggio,
    Italy.
    5. Blakemore, D. (1997). Non-truth conditional
    meaning. Linguistische Berichte 8, Special Issue on
    Pragmatics, 92-102.

    Unfortunately I can't obtain them. Please, let me know
    Dr. Blakemore's e-mail address, so as to contact Dr.
    Blakemore.

    God bless you!

    Chonghoon Chun