Reference

From: Chun Chonghoon (chonghoon2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 10:08:16 GMT

    Dear all,

    I'm a Ph. D. candidate of Australian National
    University in Australia.

    I would like to contact Dr. Wilber Spooren, because I
    need to refer to his Ph. D. dissertation, as follows:

    Spooren, Wilbert (1989) Some Aspects of the form and
    interpretation of global contrastive coherence
    relations. Ph. D. dissertation. Tilburg University.

    If someone knows how to contact him (e.g. e-mail
    address), please teach me.

    God bless you!

    Chonghoon Chun