Thanks

From: lanyinghu1965 (lanyinghu1965@sina.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 04:31:47 GMT

    Dear all,
    I feel lucky to be a member of the warm and happy family of the Relevance E-mail List, as everyone here is so kind and so helpful. I!/m pleasantly surprised and deeply moved to get much help from some warm-hearted people shortly after I had my e-mail seeking help sent. Here , I!/d like to say thank you to all of them. Through the List, I!/d like to express my appreciation to Susan Foster-cohen who kindly offered to mail me her articles.
    Regards,
    Lanying Hu