No emails 20th Nov - 10th Dec

From: Nicholas Allott (n.allott@ucl.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 20:46:48 GMT

    Dear relevance list subscribers,

     From 20th November to 10th December there was a problem with the mail
    server that handles the relevance list. As a result you may not have
    received some or all of the messages which were posted during that time:
    they are listed below. You can catch up with any postings you have
    missed by looking at the web version of the list -
    http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/robyn/relevance/relevance_archives/date.html#
    411
    This has been working normally.

    The problem with the server has been fixed since 10th December and
    everything is now working normally. At least that's what I've been told.
    Please let me know if you still aren't getting mail from the list.

    Apologies for the unexpected loss of service and happy holidays to
    everyone who's having them. Special thanks to Tony Zeng for sending the
    list a Christmas card! (Please don't anybody else do this - just send
    presents direct to me c/o Dept. of Linguistics, UCL, Gower St., London).

    Nick

    Nicholas Allott
    Relevance list administrator
    n.allott@ucl.ac.uk