conference

From: Louis de Saussure (louis.desaussure@lettres.unige.ch)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 11:30:33 GMT

    Dear all,

    I'm organising a conference on "manipulation in the
    totalitarian ideologies of the XXth century" near Lugano
    (Switzerland), from sept. 29th to oct. 4th, 2002.
    It would be great to have a few people in the relevance
    theoretic framework. So, those of you who work on the topic of
    political discourse, persuasive discourse, propaganda etc.
    with cognitive tools of analysis, or who want to give it a
    try, should get in touch with me for more info on the expected
    issues and methodology. If your proposal is accepted, you'll
    be entitled to full coverage of travel and accomodation
    expenses. If you're interested in addressing this topic but
    work with other tools than relevance's, you too should apply
    anyway.

    Louis de Saussure

    Phonetics & Linguistics
    University College London