Papers given at Conferences and Workshops

From: Francisco Yus (F.YUS@mail.ono.es)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 14:54:12 GMT

    Dear all,

    I am currently trying (unsuccessfully) to add to the "RT online bibliographical list" references concerning papers or tutorials given at Conferences and Workshops. These are really hard to trace, as you can imagine, so please, those of you who'd like to add this kind of reference to the list e-mail me letting me know.

    The references from the Workshop in San Sebastian are already on the online list.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dr. Francisco Yus
    University of Alicante
    Department of English Studies