relevance work on rhetorical figures

From: Richard Breheny (reb35@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 15:34:17 GMT

    Hi,

    A student here wants to work on rhetorical figures such as zeugma,
    asyndeton, meiosis etc. I want to give him a bibliography of relevance
    theoretic work on these. All I can think of is Relevance itself (which
    treats zeugma). If any of you have written papers on such matters, I would
    be very grateful if you could pass the reference on to me personally (no
    need to go through the list). Or if you know of papers on the subject which
    you like, please also let me know.

    Thanks.

    Richard.

    Richard Breheny