Website with papers

From: Ernst-August Gutt (ernst-august_gutt@sil.org)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 17:57:01 GMT

    Dear colleagues,

    For those interested:
    After all sorts of technical delays I finally managed to set up my own
    research website: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ernst-august.gutt.

    Among other things it has a "draft drawer" with the following papers (so far
    unpublished in print):

    Relevance and effort: a paper for discussion (presented at the Luton
    workshop, 1998)
    Is the sky the limit? Reflections on scientific investigations of
    translation.
    MEANING-ANALYSIS OF TEXTS IN AN INFERENTIAL FRAMEWORK OF COMMUNICATION

    I am planning to post more papers there in the future.

    Best wishes,

    Ernst-August Gutt

     ----------------------------------
          Dr. Ernst-August Gutt
          39 Pheasant Drive
          High Wycombe HP13 5JL UK
          tel. +44 1494 682 314
          fax +44 1494 682 300
          e-mail: ernst-august_gutt@sil.org

          Honorary Senior Research Fellow of
          University College London
          Honorary Reader of Centre of
          Translation and Intercultural Studies, UMIST
          www.umist.ac.uk/ctis
          Translation researcher of SIL International

    ---