AAAL Conference in Salt Lake

From: Robert Stephenson (RobertS@twu.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 15:41:13 GMT

    Dear all;

            Is anyone planning on attending the AAAL in April 2002? I was
    considering trying to put something together for a presentation, but was
    wondering if anyone else would be attending who might want to join up with
    me. I'm just about finished (this month?) my MA in Applied Linguistics and
    thought it would be a good experience to do a presentation on RT. Let me
    know if anyone is interested as the abstract needs to be in before Sept.
    7th.

    roberts@twu.ca

    Bob Stephenson