(no subject)

From: Jing Chen (jenny@mail.ustc.edu.cn)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 10:19:44 GMT

    I am a new member of the relevance mailings list. I am a postgraduate
    student in the University of Science and Technology of China. My research
    field is pragmatics and my interests are relevance theory and cognitive
    linguistics, cognitive contexts in relevance theory, relevance and
    coherence in utterance interpretation, the relevance approach to
    pragmatics inference. I want to know more of the content and recent
    development of relevance theory related to the above aspects because of
    the limited relevant resources accssible in the University at which I am
    studying.
    Best Wishes!