Introduction

From: Stefan Malmberg (stefan.malmberg@aland.net)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 17:36:44 GMT

    Dear members of Relevance List,

    At the risk of being repetitive(my last message was refused) I would like to
    introduce myself briefly. I am in fact a former member having being a member as
    long ago as 1996. I am a native English speaker who lives in the Swedish part of
    Finland and who nows works as a freelance translator. My main interest is in RT
    applied to literary translation. MY particular interest is in applying RT to a
    qualitative analyis weak and figurative language in source text and target translation. I'm also interested in the broader issues of contextualisation from the
    vviewpoint of RT,for RT is after all a comprehensive theory.

         It would be great to hear from anyone of similar interests, especially from
    someone who has had better luck than myself in finding a supervisor!

             Best wishes to you all,

    Stefan Malmberg

    Måsvägen 8A2
    22100 Mariehamn