R E Dale paper on Welby, Gardiner et. al.

From: John Constable (jbc12@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 10:59:05 GMT

    A few days ago J L Speranza wrote a note on an R E Dale paper on
    Welby, Gardiner, Ogden & Richards and RT in a festschrift for A R
    Schiffer.

    I can't find this piece via the usual channels (the Alicante
    bibliography etc.), and the BL catalogue isn't working for my systems
    since it's rewrite. Mr Speranza himself is at present apparently
    inaccessible because of a fatal mail loop in his domain.

    Can anyone help with a reference to the Dale piece?

    --

    John Constable (Dr) College Lecturer in English Magdalene College Cambridge CB3 0AG UK.

    email: jbc12@cam.ac.uk

    Cambridge Phones: (01223) 332151 or (01223) 460103

    Suffolk Phones: (01728) 663390 or (01728) 663799