Re: Subjectivity

From: A.J.E. Wolf (ajew2@hermes.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 14:34:11 GMT

    To all members

    I'm currently researching into the role of self expression in second
    language narratives. The approach I'm taking is that of 'theories de
    l'enonciation' especially Ducrot's theory of 'Polyphony' but
    I am wondering if anybody has done work on the encoding of
    subjectivity from an RT perspective and is willing to have a chat with me
    about their work,
    Cheers,
    Alain Wolf

    Clare College