Re: RT list: Degrees of inference?

From: Ronnie Sim <ronnie_sim@sil.org>
Date: Tue Dec 03 2013 - 12:40:19 GMT

I should perhaps have read Robin's conribution , and E.-A.'s further
response before I sent off what I did a few minutes ago!

I find myself in agreement with E.-A.'s comments. I find the matter of
communicator preferences to have just the kind of space needed to
explore relevance of different preferred/dispreferred patterns of
communication in different cultural contexts.

I hope some one else will add some comments?

Ronnie