Re: RT list: RT Online Bibliography: November 2012 update

From: Stavros Assimakopoulos <stavros.assimakopoulos@um.edu.mt>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2012 - 09:02:01 GMT

Dear all,

Following Francisco's e-mail (with many thanks for his efforts in keeping
us up-to-date!), I would like to draw your attention to the latest issue of
The Linguistic Review (29/4), which is a special edition on "Cognitive
Pragmatics and its Interfaces in Linguistics", a publication stemming from
an IPrA panel with the same name that took place in last year's conference.
Given the relevance of all of the papers therein to RT, I'm guessing that
even the ones that are not directly implementing it in their argumentation
(but still refer to it to a certain extent) would be of interest to some of
you.

All the best,
Stavros

--