RE: RT list: To the relevance list administrator

From: Ronnie Sim <ronnie_sim@sil.org>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 13:51:17 GMT

I am on the relevance list because I want to keep abreast of current
questions, interests, and developments in Relevance Theory.

It is not a chat-line, but a means of asking questions about RT and
receiving relevant replies.

Can we please exercise self-discipline to keep it to this?

Thanks,

Ronnie

  _____