RT list: part-time teaching opportunity

From: Billy Clark <B.Clark@mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 15:39:30 BST

Dear all,

I am writing to pass on the message below about part-time teaching available at Middlesex for the coming academic year. Please pass it on to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks and best wishes,

Billy

. . . . .

At rather short notice, we are looking for lecturers for part-time hourly paid work in English Language at Middlesex University in semester one and semester two of the coming academic year. The teaching covers a range of modules in our undergraduate programme which looks at language and communication under three headings:

- Language and Psychology
- Language and Society
- Speaking, Writing and Editing

All of the modules have been taught before and full sets of teaching materials are available for them.

Teaching begins during the week beginning 28th September 2009.

Informal enquiries can be made either to Billy Clark (b.clark@mdx.ac.uk) or to Sylvia Shaw (s.k.shaw@mdx.ac.uk).

Applications, including a covering letter, a curriculum vitae and the names of two referees, should be sent electronically to arrive by 5pm on Monday the 14th of September, 2009, to Sylvia Shaw:
s.k.shaw@mdx.ac.uk

Dr. Sylvia Shaw
English Language
Middlesex University