RT list: articles in Language and Literature

From: Billy Clark <B.Clark@mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Jul 20 2009 - 15:44:11 BST

Hi,

Just thought I'd draw your attention to two relevance-related articles
in the current issue of Language and Literature, one by Diane Blakemore:

Blakemore, D. 2009. Parentheticals and point of view in free indirect
style. Language and Literature 18.2: 129-153.

and one by me:

Clark, B. 2009. Salient inferences: Pragmatics and The Inheritors.
Language and Literature 18.2: 173-212.

If you can't access via Athens or your institution, I can send you a
link to download a pdf 'offprint' of my one.

Best wishes,

Billy