Re: RT list: "No man is an island"

From: Nicholas Allott <nicholas.allott@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 18:13:26 BST

Thanks to JLS for reporting this. I have since been able to reproduce
the problem and have asked for help from our computer people, so with
luck this should be sorted out soon.

In the meantime, if anyone else has this problem, please let me or
Georg know by emailing us directly (i.e. off-list).

Even if you get an incomplete recording when downloading it should be
possible to listen to the whole thing by using the streaming audio on
each talk's webpage -- e.g for Robyn's talk, go to http://
www.csmn.uio.no/podcast/carston.html and click on the play button.
Please also let us know if that is not working for you.

Best,
Nick