Re: RT list: "No man is an island"

From: Georg Kjøll <georgkj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 13:32:26 BST

I've had feedback from one other person about the talks ending
abruptly, but the sound files should all be at full length (I just
checked). Please let me or Nick know if anyone else has this problem
and it persists.

It might help to reload the page or download the file and play it in
another program (WMA, RealPlayer, Quicktime...).

Best,

Georg