RT list: Admin: purpose of list

From: Nicholas Allott <nicholas.allott@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 13 2014 - 11:22:21 BST

Dear all,

My apologies for the recent abuse of the list by someone looking for a PhD scholarship. This sort of thing is inevitable from time to time unless the list is changed to a pre-moderated one.

A note to everyone: please do not use the list for this kind of thing. In this case the abuse of the list was so blatant that I have unsubscribed the offender immediately.

If in doubt, feel free to ask me. In the case of someone looking for PhD funding I would have a lot of advice to give, starting with: don’t spam the people who might arrange it for you!

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Allott
Relevance theory list administrator