RT list: Registration open: 'Relevance, Literariness and Style'

From: Billy Clark <b.clark@mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Feb 05 2014 - 10:23:25 GMT

Hi everybody,

We're very pleased to announce that registration is now open for the workshop on 'Relevance, Literariness and Style' which is taking place at Middlesex University on Saturday the 29th of March. Thanks to support from Middlesex University, the University of Westminster, PALA (Poetics and Linguistics Association) and Cambridge University Press, the event is free. It is also open to all.

You can find the registration form here:

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/relevance-literariness-and-style-tickets-10508315655

Our speakers are:

- Professor Diane Blakemore (University of Salford)

- Dr Andrew Caink (University of Westminster)

- Professor Robyn Carston (University College London)

- Dr Billy Clark (Middlesex University)

- Professor Nigel Fabb (University of Strathclyde)

- Professor Anne Furlong (University of Prince Edward Island)

- Dr Barbara MacMahon (Sheffield Hallam University)

- Professor Deirdre Wilson (University College London, Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature, Oslo)

Further information is available on The Lecture List:

http://lecturelist.org/content/view_lecture/13356

The full programme, titles and abstracts will be available soon.

Hope to see some of you in March.

Best wishes,

Billy

. . . . . .
Dr. Billy Clark
Reader in English Language and Linguistics
Middlesex University
The Burroughs
London
NW4 4BT
b.clark@mdx.ac.uk

+44 20 84 11 65 55

Billy is Director of The Lecture List:
http://www.lecturelist.org

Sign up here to announce your events and help us create an archive of
talks in the UK:
http://www.lecturelist.org/register_org

It's free, easy and a great way to attract an audience

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS. There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.