RT list: Professor/Reader and Head of Department posts in Language and Media

From: Billy Clark <b.clark@mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2013 - 09:40:43 GMT

Dear all,

I'm sorry to post this at short notice (closing date Monday 4th March) Here are links with information on posts which might interest some people on this list but which you might have missed.

Middlesex has advertised for a Professor/Reader in Language and Media and also for a Head of the Media Department. The Media department at Middlesex covers language, linguistics and literature as well as media subjects.

The posts were advertised in the Times Higher and on jobs.ac.uk. There is information on the Middlesex website at:

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/investinginexcellence

(scroll or click down to Media and performing Arts).

I'm not involved in the appointment process for any of these appointments but would be very happy to answer any questions or discuss informally.

Best wishes,

Billy

. . . . . .
Dr. Billy Clark
English Language
Middlesex University
The Burroughs
London
NW4 4BT
b.clark@mdx.ac.uk

+44 20 84 11 65 55

Billy is Director of The Lecture List:
http://www.lecturelist.org

Sign up here to announce your events and help us create an archive of
talks in the UK:
http://www.lecturelist.org/register_org

It's free, easy and a great way to attract an audience

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS. There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.