RT list: RT Online Bibliography: September 2011 update

From: Francisco Yus <francisco.yus@ua.es>
Date: Thu Sep 29 2011 - 12:30:02 BST

References updated or added to the RT Online Bibliography (http://www.ua.es/personal/francisco.yus/rt.html) in September 2011.

Cordially,

Francisco Yus
                                                o-----oOo-----o

Artowicz, E. (2008) "Relevant translation of grammatical categories absent in the target language - A case study from Hungarian and Polish." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. Ewa Mioduszewska and Agnieszka Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 7-22.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf

Burton-Roberts, N. (2011) "Speakers' commitments and cancellation." Paper delivered at the 12th International Pragmatics Conference. Manchester, July.

Burton-Roberts, N. (forthcoming) "Meaning, semantics and semiotics." In Philosophical Perspectives on Pragmatics. Ed. A. Capone. Berlin: Springer.

Fantin, J.D. (2011) "The Lord of the Entire World: Lord Jesus, a Challenge to Lord Caesar?" New Testament Monographs 31 (Sheffield: Sheffield Phoenix).

Ifantidou, E. (2011) Genres and Pragmatic Understanding. Athens: Patakis Publications.

Jodlowiec, M. (2008b) "Relevance theory and degrees of understanding." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. Ewa Mioduszewska and Agnieszka Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 23-42.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf

Kisielewska-Krysiuk, M. (2008) "The epistemic/non-epistemic distinction as exemplified by must: a relevance-theoretic perspective." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. Ewa Mioduszewska and Agnieszka Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 43-66.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf

Maruenda Bataller, S. (2006) "Lexical pragmatics and meaning negotiation in discourse: Concept merging and ad hoc category construction." In: Ways into Discourse. Eds. Patricia Bou Franch et al. Albolote: Comares, 25-46.

Mioduszewska, E. (2008) "On relevance of non-communicative stimuli: the case of unintentional obscurity ." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. Ewa Mioduszewska and Agnieszka Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 67-76.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf

Mirecki, P. (2008) "Misunderstanding and communication failure in Relevance Theory - a problem revisited." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. Ewa Mioduszewska and Agnieszka Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 77-86.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf

Nizegorodcew, A. (2008) "Application of relevance theory and psychological theory of attention to L2 classroom communication." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. Ewa Mioduszewska and Agnieszka Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 87-96.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf

Piskorska, A. (2008b) "Concepts reflecting aesthetic judgments in blind children." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. Ewa Mioduszewska and Agnieszka Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 87-96.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf

Solska, A. (2008a) "Accessing multiple meanings: the case of zeugma." In: Relevance Round Table I. Eds. E. Mioduszewska and A. Piskorska. Warsaw: Warsaw University Press, 109-122.
http://www.rrt2.neostrada.pl/Relevance_2008.pdf
(2nd link added)

Terkourafi, M. (2011) "The pragmatic variable: Toward a procedural interpretation." Language in Society 40: 343-372.
http://journals.cambridge.org/repo_A82VI12B
(link added)