RT list: Help needed: anyone has any information on RT application in literary pragmatics?

From: hjyjane126 <hjyjane126@126.com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2011 - 14:15:38 BST

Hi, everybody!

I wonder if anyone could enlighten me on this following scope: RT's application in literary pragmatics, besides the traditional usages as speech/discourse analyses or translation of texts, but rather in a broader sense from the production to the dissemination and to the reception of literary works. And maybe this topic can also be generalised within a wider context as literary and art communication.

Thank you very much if you could inform me of any books or papers or ideas of related aspects!

Jane