RT list: Perspectives on pragmatics and Philosophy

From: Alessandro Capone <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 11:39:01 GMT

Dear All,

some of the list have replied to my call for papers - Nathan Klinendienst
and Stavros Assimakopolous.

Furthermore, some others accepted to write papers: Alison Hall, Billy
Clark, A. Bezuidenhout, and Nicholas Allott.

I am happy to say that Springer has accepted the volume of abstracts for
the 1200-1500 page volume 'Perspectives on pragmatics and philosophy'.

I am negotiating with Springer about creating a book series and
subsequently a journal on pragmatics and philosophy.

People from this list are encouraged to contribute to all my activities.

Now another issue.

Is anyone interested in commenting on my paper:

It is better to be fond of pretty girls than to be gay: Berlusconi

I would willingly send this paper in private.

I would be happy to receive comments. I think this paper marries relevance
Theory and rhetoric. It is also an excercise in 'critical discourse
analysis'.

alessandro