Re: RT list: Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate

From: <sharmave@unive.it>
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 08:40:55 GMT

Dear Capone,

(1) I don't think that one has to have many publications to participate in
a discussion, be it on any aspect of relevance or Peirce or whatever.

(2) The so-called "scattered remarks" by Speranza ARE very often thought
provoking. (Yes, I admit, they are written in a funny style!) You cannot
just ridicule someone by asking him/her to submit to YOU a list of
publication. It is possible that your "cognitive" research does not fit
into this kind of thinking, but we have to be democratic, don't we? So you
can continue to publish on any theories of mind, neuroscince or
what-have-you. And, whenever you see a message from Speranza, you can
simply delete it, without even opening it. You ARE completely free to do
whatever you like, aren't you?

(3) If you would like to delete Speranza from the list, then, I'm afraid
to say, there will remain very little on the list. I have seen no
discussion at all on any topics on the list for many years now.

Buona giornata, carissimo Capone! E, abbi un po' di pazienza (e pieta di
noi ignoranti!). Il mondo non è solo quello che noi crediamo di 'sapere'.

All the very best,

Ghanshyam Sharma