RT list:

From: <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 22:19:33 BST

Dear friends,

I announce that my paper Belief reports and pragmatic intrusion: the case
of null appositives is ready. It has been submitted to the Journal of
Pragmatics. The paper has been written in the framework of relevance
theory, a convenient framework for handling inferences of the
non-reflective kind.

Presumably there are still other inferences in which mind-reading occurs
through conscious reasoning.

Yours sincerely

Alessandro

PS. Enjoy my reviews of Lepore & Ludwig 2005 (J of Pragmatics), Wierzbicka
2006 (Studies in language), Lepore & Smith 2006 (in preparation).