RT list: Translation of Web Sites

From: Carlos Alberto Jaimes Guerrero <cajg@alu.ua.es>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 11:45:58 BST

Dear all,
My name is Carlos Jaimes. I’m a member RT list since 2004.
I am forth-year a PhD student at the Department of Translation and
Interpretation Studies, The University of Alicante-Spain.
My PhD focuses on the Pragmatics elements involved on the translation of
tourism Web sites, and I am considering Relevance Theory as a theoretical
framework.
I would be more than grateful if you could inform me on any study of
translation in the same line and/or of any experimental research based on
Relevance Theory.

Best wishes,

Carlos Jaimes
cajg@alu.ua.es