RT list: In search of two articles...

From: Stavros Assimakopoulos <stavros@ling.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 19:02:14 BST

Dear all,
Let me apologise for the spam in the first place. I am in need of two
articles that I cannot locate in my University Library. I would, thus,
be grateful if anyone could provide me with any of the two texts, in
either electronic form or a hard copy (for which I will of course
reimburse whoever is willing to send one). Electronic form is much
preferred either way. Thank you in advance for reading this and your
effort.

The articles I am after are:
Nicolle, S. (1998) "A relevance theory perspective on
grammaticalization." Cognitive Linguistics 9: 1-35.
&
Wilson, D. and D. Sperber (1985) "On choosing the context for utterance
interpretation", in "Foregrounding Background" J. Allwood and E.
Hjelmquist(eds). Doxa, 51-64.

With regards,
Stavros

--