RT list: Introduction

From: Katarzyna Kosinska (elentaari@op.pl)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 22:09:32 GMT

    Dear all,

    My name is Katarzyna Kosinska and I am a Ph. D. student at the English Institute of Warsaw University.

    I wrote my MA thesis about a relevance-theoretic approach to puns. Currently I am working on the application of relevance, and of other pragmatic approaches, to conversational humour.

    I would be grateful for the opportunity to exchange ideas with other researchers interested in this topic.

    With best regards,
    KK