Re: RT list: RT and sociocultural context

From: Borsley R D (rborsley@essex.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 20:42:36 GMT

    Sperber and Wilson's 'Remarks on relevance theory and the social sciences'
    (Multilingua 16, 1997) contains some useful discussion of this kind of
    point. It's available here:

    http://www.dan.sperber.com/rel-soc.htm

    Bob Borsley

    Prof. Robert D. Borsley
    Department of Language and Linguistics
    University of Essex
    Wivenhoe Park
    COLCHESTER CO4 3SQ, UK

    rborsley@essex.ac.uk
    tel: +44 1206 873762
    fax: +44 1206 872198
    http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~rborsley

    Recently published:

    Robert D. Borsley & Bob Morris Jones, Welsh Negation and Grammatical
    Theory, University of Wales Press, ISBN: 0-7083-1883-5.